- Outlet 1 1/4"
- Kw 0.22
- AMP 1.3
- H360 x W311 x L409mm
- kg 9.2
- Novabox 30/300.1 is in compliance with the norm En 12050-2.
- Operating range: from 1 to 7.2 m3/h with head up to 6.9 metres
- Liquid temperature range: +50°C 90° for a maximum time of 3 min.
- Pump motor protection: IP 68
- Motor Insulation class: F
- Pump manufactured according to standards: CEI 61-69 (EN 60335-2-41)
- Standard single-phase voltage: 220-240 V/50 Hz
Dab Novabox 30/300 1M Self Contained Waste Water Pumping Unit 230v. Small pumping station for the collection and lifting of water from the bath, sink, shower and washing machines in basements or below the sewer line. Novabox consists of a Nova 300 pump in a 30 litre tank, standard level arm float fitted as standard but also supplied is the low level shower float kit. Nova box requires assembly. 230v Only.
Automatic collecting and lifting station for domestic waste water from baths, wash-hand basins, showers and washing machines located in basements or anywhere under the sewer level.
Waste water free from solids and/or fibrous substances.
1 NOVA 300 M-A submersible electropump with 5 metres of cable and a plug - 1 technopolymer container with capacity 30 litres - 1 non-return valve fitted on the delivery - technopolymer plumbing connections.
The NOVA 300 M-A pump fitted in the NOVABOX 30/300.1 has as standard features a built-in float, motor with thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor permanently in circuit.
Dab Novabox 30/300 1M Self Contained Waste Water Pumping Unit 230v
- Brand: DAB Water Technology
- Product Code: 020-771